The dream of being pregnant came into your life and as expected, you want to take the control and get information about each change and progress in your and your baby's body.
Like your doctor does at each control with a Pregnancy Wheel (also called gestational Disc, Obstetric Wheel, or Pregnancy Calculator), today through this App you will be able to access from your device to everything you need to know about the development of your pregnancy.
With this useful application you can get, within seconds (and by just rotating the wheel until the date of yout last menstrual period (LMP)), details of:
- BPD (Bi Parietal Diameter) or diameter of your babyâs head
- LF (femur length), it is the longest bone in the body of your baby.
- Size or Height
- AFP (Abdominal Fetal Perimeter) or circumference of your baby's abdomen
About you, mom:
- Number of pregnancy weeks
- Possible Birth Date of your baby
- Estimated weight gain, very useful to determine whether you are exceeded in weight
- Uterine Height, or how much your uterus has grown in pregnancy
- The max number of contractions per hour in the actual pregancy week
And as each stage of pregnancy is different, this application will allow you access to details of each week from facemama.com, guiding you with the changes in your body, the necessary care, special situations and all that can generate confusion to you.
The contents of âweeks of pregnancyâ also shows you images and videos of 3D ultrasound. (This feature requires internet connection).
This is the first version of our software and we will be updating with more information allowing you to continue enjoying your pregnancy even more.